Friday, August 3, 2012

More pictures from my many adventures!


Due to the slowest internet EVER, I can't seem to load many photos right now :(
I was also planning on loading pictures from....
-shark cage diving
-the ManU soccer game
-our west coast trip
-the close baboon encounter
-cricket
-climbing Table Mountain

Hopefully I'll have better luck later this weekend.
Standing infront of the field at the Ajax Cape Town vs Manchester United soccer game in Cape Town Stadium!

One of our baboon friends. We drove up to this pull off where we were supposed to see a beautiful view of coast of Cape Town, but this big guy was sitting there with a couple friends so we couldn't get out of the car.
Sunset on the beach at Langebaan, the town we stayed at last weekend.
 
 Standing at the most southern point in Africa, Cape Agulhes, where the Indian and Alantic Oceans meet!







No comments:

Post a Comment