Wednesday, July 11, 2012

I'm Still Alive!

Ahhhhhh sorry everyone! I am completely failing at this whole blogging thing :( Too many activities, not enough time, and really crappy internet. Here are a few highlights of what I've been up to....
- went to Robben  Island, did some exploring, took an awesome boat ride where we saw the whole coast of Cape Town
- went wine tasting. These South Africans have some high percentage wine!
- ate A LOT of delicious food
- went to a craft market and tried out my negotiation skills (I'm pretty bad at it...surprise surprise)
- listened to some pretty awesome guest speakers at the University of Cape Town
- dipped my feet in False Bay and saw a lot of surfers 
- climbed to the most southern point of Cape Town- Cape Point
- went to the Cape of Good Hope
- SAW SOME PENGUINS!!!!! 


This weekend will be filled with.....
- climbing Table Mounting (pray for no rain! we've been putting this off for days due to rain)
- shark cage diving!!
- Touring around Hermanus


7/11/12 - My new penguin friend!

Me & Anna at the Waterfront. 
Jumpin around in False Bay!

7/11/12 - Me on top of Cape Point!





No comments:

Post a Comment